NTR University of Health Sciences Latest Exam Result 2019 ntruhs.ap.nic.in :
Students belongs to and appeared in the various courses examinations are informed that university issued various results on its official website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
Candidates can check NTR University of Health Sciences Result 2019 by using below link. Your results were declared on the official website.
NTR University of Health Sciences successfully completed the sequence of examination of various courses in the year 2019 in which students in large-scale appeared and work hard to achieve the higher score in the examination.
After the examination,m students are keep surfing the internet to know about their results. Now NTR University of Health Sciences has started the sequence of announcing the results and it’s a time of the students belongs to BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD, BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, B.Sc. Such students are suggested to check their results from the official website.
Here are some results recently declared by NTR University of Health Sciences
Declaration Date: 21-Sep-2019 (21/09/2019)
- NTR Health University BAMS, BHMS, BNYS Admission Notification 2019-20
NTR University of Health Sciences Result 2019 Name Wise
University Name :– NTR University of Health Sciences
University Short Form :– NTRUHS
Official Website :– ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Course/Exam Name :–
Result Date :– 21-Sep-2019 (21/09/2019)
Declaration Status :– Declared Available Online
Result Check Link :– http://andhra-pradesh.result91.com/ntruhs (Important Link)
Courses Offered :– BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, BSc, M.Ch, DM, MD, BDS, MBBS, BAHM, BHMS, B.Sc
Follow Key-Steps to check NTR University of Health Sciences Result 2019
- Click on the link of the result given here or visit the official website.
- Fill your roll number and other details.
- Click on Submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and get a printout of it.
Check- NTR University of Health Sciences 2019: <—————
Note: Candidates are advised to take print of their e-marksheet or save them as PDF for future reference.
About NTR University of Health Sciences:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has the distinction of establishing the first University of Health Sciences fulfilling the recommendations of several committees. Thus the “Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences” was established by the Act.No. 6 of the Andhra Pradesh legislature and was inaugurated on 9-4-1986 by the late Sri N.T. Rama Rao, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The University of Health Sciences started functioning at Vijayawada from 01-11-1986. After the death of its founder Sri N.T. Rama Rao the University was named after him as NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh with effect from 2.2.98 vide Act No.4 of 1998.
NTR University of Health Sciences Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
The NTR University of Health Sciences will be issued the exam timetable on the specific date and time. NTRUHS will mention the affirmation date of exam time table on the official site. The students can download their NTR University of Health Sciences exam time table from the official site. University will provide the complete instruction about the Examination in the exam timetable.
The important instructions will be provided in the exam date sheet which needed to follow the students during the exam Time. The students can download their NTRUHS exam time table from the official site. Without the exam timetable, the students cannot remember their exam dates and cannot attend their exam properly. With the help of the exam timetable, the students can know their exam dates and plan for the NTR University of Health Sciences exam schedule.
NTRUHS Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The examination authority also releases the NTR University of Health Sciences Admit Card 2019 for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Classes students. The Hall Ticket of NTRUHS will be disclosed before 10 to 15 days from the final exam. We have the update here a link after official declaration.
All the Students who are preparing for the NTR University of Health Sciences Examination 2019 are waiting for their admit card. So that they can know about their exam center and other information. You can easily download your admit card from official webpage after uploading the admit card by authority of this university. Here we are providing you the following steps that will help you to download your admit card:
- First of all, go to the official website
- Then click on Students Section
- Here the Students will have to check the Examination date /Scheme section.
- Enter all your details and click on submit
- Take a print out of your admit card
- You can save your admit card
NTR University of Health Sciences Admission 2019
Selection to MBBS and BDS programs is done on the basis of candidates performance in NEET followed by counseling. For MBBS programmes, candidates have to complete the mandatory internship on prior registration with AP State Medical Council. For Nursing and Paramedical courses, colleges are assigned to the candidates on the basis of merit list. The merit lists are published on the university website as well as on university notice board, however, the university does not send the individual notification to any student. For courses such as BAMS, BHMS, the university enrolls candidates on the basis of their performance in the AP EAMCET, however, there is a separate entrance examination for the BUMS programme.
The university offers doctoral programmes in both full-time and part-time mode. For the part-time Ph.D. course, candidates must have a working experience for a year in any of the colleges or institutes affiliated to NTR University. The application forms are available both online and offline.
Online Exam Form of NTRUHS
The online application form is made available online at official website of NTR University. Students are required to apply online. Make sure eligibility and other conditions before filling online application. The Students are also advised to take go through the Prospectus and Instructions to fill the application form before proceeding to fill the application form. The Student should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required-for, through the internet.
NTR University of Health Sciences Major Courses
List of courses offered by NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS)
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical)
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences [BAMS]
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology [BASLP]
- Bachelor of Dental Science [BDS]
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery [BUMS] (Unani) (Kamil-E-Tibb-O-Jarahat)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery [BHMS]
- Bachelor of Optometry [B.Optom]
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy [BPT]
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Chirurgiae [M.Ch]
- Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]
- Master of Public Health [MPH]
- Doctorate of Medicine [M.D]
- Master of Surgery [M.S.]
- Doctor of Medicine [MD] (Dermatology)
Affiliated Colleges for NTR University of Health Sciences
List of colleges affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences
- MICA – The School of Ideas, Ahmedabad
- ACDS Secunderabad – Army College of Dental Sciences
- Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur
- Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram
- SVS Medical College, Mahabub Nagar
- GITAM Dental College, Visakhapatnam
- MIMS Vizianagaram – Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences
- KMC Kurnool – Kurnool Medical College
- Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa
- Dr VRK Women’s Medical College, Rangareddi
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- KIMS East Godavari – Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation
- PESIMSR Kuppam – PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Katuri Medical College and Hospital, Guntur
- BMC Hyderabad – Bhaskar Medical College
- Mamata Medical College, Khammam
- Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Nalgonda
- NRIAS Guntur – NRI Medical College
- GSL Medical College and General Hospital, Rajahmundry
- Guntur Medical College, Guntur
- ASRAM Eluru – Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences
We would also inform our esteemed visitors with regard to the Controller of Examination notified Intimation in respect of submission of the Revaluation Examination and Fee for Re-Counting / Re-Valuation. An Update in this regard shall follow on our Website in due course of time.